So today, I will discuss, what is right way to drink water? When you should, drink water and when not; yes, it also comes under, right way to drink water? After how much, time gap, you should drink water, after food; also comes under, right way to drink water.
So, first comes answer to query-
When you should not drink water?
First comes answer to, when you should not drink, water and those situations are-
a) Well, you should not drink water, neither immediately before, exercising; nor immediately, after exercising.
b) 2nd type of situation- in which, you should not drink water; those are neitherimmediately, before eating nor immediately after eating.
- Only obese people, are allowed to drink water; immediately before eating; to lessen their, obesity disease condition; but not anybody else, is instructed to do so, who is not suffering from obesity.
c) 3rd type of situation- when you should not drink water, is not immediately; before bathing and swimming.
Well, above are situations, when you should not drink water; but if sharp thirst quench, arises in these situations; then what to do then?
- Well, there is a particular time gap, after which you are allowed, to drink water and those are told below; under answer to following question-
When you should drink water?
Well, when you should drink water in above situations; as I told above, after certain time gap and that time gap is-
a) In 1st kind of situation; that is exercising-
You can drink water, at time gap of 1/2 hour; after exercising and
- not immediately, before and after exercising.
b) In 2nd type of situation that is eating food-
You can drink water, after time gap of 1/2 hour; after eating
- Because if you drink water immediately, before eating; then that will fill up stomach and you will eat food, below normal requirement.
- And, if you drink water immediately, after eating; then that will slow, digestion process and may cause indigestion and flatulence.
c) In 3rd type of situation that is, swimming or bathing-
Well you can drink only 1/2 hour, after bathing or swimming and not immediately, before swimming or bathing.
- Because if you drink water immediately before bathing or swimming; then it will cause indigestion or fever.
Do you know-
7 Instant Health Steps, to Treat Stress Quickly