Well, solution of this problem is that we need to make, fast foods of children healthy fast foods; which contain taste of fast food; but also contain nutrition factor, of health food too and does not harm their health. Well, to fulfill this purpose, I have given below, some healthy eating choices; which you can give to your children for eating, which give them nutrition of health food and yummy taste of fast food too-
Homemade healthy Sandwich and burger, with tomato chutney or mint chutney-
Yes, you can make healthy sandwich and burger at home; by deleting frying burger option, whichsome fast food joints do; by frying buns of burger. Just use, little oil, tomato chutney, simple processed cheese and some vegetables.
- You can stuff sandwich and burger, with any boiled vegetable. You can use mashed mixture of vegetables, in sandwich and sliced vegetables in burger.
- Remember, vegetables should be boiled and season it, with tomato or mint chutney; whichever your children likes.
Curd with stuffed paranthas, made with less oil-
This is another healthy eating choice, which you can give; to your children in morning. Whereas, homemade burger and sandwich, you can give to them; on some days, in evening with tea.
- Make stuffed paranthas, with vegetable of choice of your children; but do not use excess oil; use very little oil, which is sufficient to give, taste of oil.
- But, do not serve, stuffed paranthas with heap of bowel of butter. Give just, 1 teaspoon of butter and 1 small bowel of curd with stuffed paranthas; to children to eat in morning.
Whole grain made roti with vegetables-
Yes, you can give this healthy eating choice to your children; in lunch for eating. You can give, 1 bowel of curd with whole grain rotiand vegetables recipe; if vegetable recipe you made without gravy.
- But, if you have made vegetables with gravy; then, you can give whole grain made roti; simply with gravy vegetable recipe.
Fruit salad, fruit shake and fruit juices-
Yes fruit salad, you can give to children; in place of tea times, on some days. You can give them fruit salad, made with yoghurt; if they like with yoghurt.
- But, if they do not want to eat, same yoghurt fruit salad every time; want variety in taste, then you can give them; just fruit salad, seasoned simply with pinch of black salt.
- Fruit shake, you can give to them in monsoon and fruit juices in summer, in between meals in Holidays and in morning breakfast, on school days.
Pulses with rice-
Pulses with rice, is another healthy eating choice; which you can give, to your children to eat, in lunch in summers; if they, do not like pulses, with whole grain roti.
- Give them, this healthy eating choice, of pulses with rice. It will give protein and starch dose to their body.