But, have you noticed recently in 2013 statistical facts, which scientists have given after their thorough research? Shocking facts have come forward related to heart diseases in 2013, which are as follow-
- Do you know how many deaths heart diseases do annually in India? Heart diseases are responsible for causing around twenty percent of total deaths annually in India. But, do you know which age group comes under this percent of total death annually in India from heart diseases? This age group mostly comes under of age of middle to old age group, that is, from 25 to 69 years of age group.
- But, do you know which gender is affected more among this percent of total death annually among Indians? Indian women are affected as much by heart diseases as Indian men. The difference of ratio of percentage of deaths among both genders from heart diseases is only 0.2 percent, which is not much large difference.
- Although, people are affected both in urban as well as rural areas of India from these diseases. And, deaths do occur from heart diseases in both areas; but more people die of heart diseases, heart attacks in urban areas than they do die in rural areas. And, percentage of people dying of heart diseases in urban areas is thirty percent of total deaths, that occur in India from heart diseases.
- But, do not worry after reading these shocking facts related to heart diseases that has come out
- Include more of vegetables and vitamin C rich fruits in your diet, consume less of creamy food items in your daily diet. But, if you want to consume fatty acids; then consume heart friendly fatty acids and keep it healthy.
- Have habitual morning walk of around one kilometer daily and regularly check once in a day your blood pressure daily and periodically check once in month your blood glucose level monthly.
- Do habitual meditation or yoga or habitually listen to music to keep your stress level low and hence to keep your blood pressure in typically normal range, as stress also upraise your blood pressure.
Do you know- Journey of how seeds keep human body healthy?